- The advent of ergonomically designed laboratory tables, workbenches and workstations should prevent neck and back pain, which should lead the global market
- By incorporating real-time monitoring and cloud-based systems for temperature control, market participants are expected to add technology elements to laboratory furniture
WILMINGTON, Del., September 22, 2022 / PRNewswire / – IIn 2021, the size of the global laboratory furniture market has stabilized 930.6 million US dollars. The global market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031. The global laboratory furniture market is expected to touch the value of 1.81 billion dollars by 2031. Due to growing health concerns following the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a significant increase in the number of chemical, diagnostic, clinical and dental laboratories in Europewhich is likely to fuel demand in the global laboratory furniture market.
The laboratory furniture market in Europe And Asia Pacific is characterized by the existence of large companies. Durability of materials, quality, sales service, customization and after sales services are the main focus areas for laboratory furniture manufacturers to maintain business growth. In addition, the laboratory furniture market is expected to be stimulated by the growing trend of setting up workshops in educational facilities including schools, colleges and universities.
Request the sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=36896
In order to reduce stress-related injuries and ensure technicians stay productive while on the job, laboratory furniture is purpose-built to put technicians in comfortable and supported positions. Contemporary and modular laboratory furniture that can help future-proof an existing design is becoming more and more popular with laboratory furniture designers. Using basic tools, modular furniture such as containers, shelves and cabinets can be reassembled. These developments are expected to present immense growth opportunities for laboratory furniture suppliers in the coming years.
Key findings of the market report
- The need for laboratory analysis services is increasing as safety requirements are tightened. The demand for products that have undergone laboratory testing is also fueled by the increasing prevalence of health problems and hygiene requirements of an aging population. The ability of contemporary furniture to withstand impact, chemicals and moisture is expected to encourage the use of laboratory furniture. In addition, these products are specially made to make work easier and help make the most of the available space.
- School and university management bodies are purchasing more laboratory furniture as a result of increased government funding for education and laboratory growth. The amount of funds provided by the government to build medical infrastructure is increasing. Increased use of laboratory furniture is estimated to fuel the development of the medical infrastructure.
- As people’s understanding of the environment grows, more and more laboratory furniture manufacturers are using eco-friendly materials. The global market is expected to continue to grow due to the increasing use of environmentally friendly materials such as stainless steel which not only prolongs the life of the furniture but also facilitates its recycling.
Make a request before buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=36896
Global laboratory furniture market: growth factors
- The laboratory stools and benches category had a sizeable share of the laboratory furniture market, by type, and the category is expected to grow at a significant pace. The height of the laboratory chair is determined by the various workstations, such as high benches, medium-height benches and hoods, which are present in the laboratories. The demand for pedestal laboratory furniture and laboratory stools and benches is driven by their functionality.
- North America, Asia PacificAnd Europe were the top three regions in terms of global laboratory furniture sales. Much of the market was dominated by Europe due to the region’s growing need for medical furnishings. The fact that Europe has a significant part of the global market for laboratory furniture is also due to the region’s highly developed medical infrastructure.
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the market are
- PSA LLC laboratory furniture.
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation
- Company of Saint-Gobain SA
- Yamato Scientific Co., Ltd
- Aakar Scientific Pvt. Srl
- MOTT Manufacturing Ltd.
Request References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=36896
Global laboratory furniture market: segmentation
- Laboratory tables
- Laboratory stools and benches
- Laboratory desk and cabinets
- Laboratory furniture on pedestal
- IPS laboratory unit
- Storage cabinets and shelves
- Schools and Colleges Laboratory
- Medical laboratory
Consumer Goods Research Reports
Luxury Furniture Market: The luxury furniture market is expected to cross in value 38.9 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to expand to a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Kids Furniture Market – the children’s furniture market is expected to catch up 178.3 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Outdoor Furniture Market – The outdoor furniture market has taken into consideration 17 billion dollars in 2020, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6% in value over the forecast period
Luxury hotel market – the luxury hotel market is expected to exceed the value of 304.6 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to expand to a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2031.
Market for flea and tick products: the market for flea and tick products is expected to cross the value of 16.4 billion dollars by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a 10.1% CAGR from 2022 to 2031.
Ceramic Tableware Market – Ceramic Tableware Market to reach 22.2 billion dollars in 2031.
Household detergent market: The household detergent market is expected to exceed the value of 58.8 billion dollars by the end of 2031
Household vacuum cleaner market – Value of the household vacuum cleaner market 27.6 billion dollars by 2031
Information on transparency market research
Transparency Market Research enrolled in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm offering market analysis reports and business consulting. Our unique combination of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our expert team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capabilities, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive datasets and research material for corporate reporting.
For more insights into leading industry research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CITY CENTER COMPANY HEADQUARTERS,
1000 N West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
United States of America – Canadian Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Market research on transparency