LONDON, September 23, 2022 / PRNewswire / – According to the report published by Brandessence Market Research, the Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market generated $ 2,319.8 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $ 4079.9 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028.
Analysis report on global ED drugs market size, share and trends by drug (Cialis, Stendra / Spedra, Staxyn / Levitra, Viagra), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, online pharmacies, retail pharmacies ), based on the region and segment forecast for 2022-2028, The growing number of erectile dysfunction, the increasing geriatric population and the growing number of chronic diseases are some of the main factors driving the growth of the global erectile dysfunction drugs market.
Get a sample report on: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/2086
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Market Scope
The global market demand for erectile dysfunction drugs will see great growth in the coming years. the growth rate will be high due to the increased burden of lifestyle diseases and the increased adoption of a sedentary lifestyle where the incidence of erectile dysfunction is increasing worldwide. According to the World Health Organization, a huge part of the male population has been affected by the disease every year. Therefore, there is an increase in disease prevention drugs that will be imminent.
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Competitive Analysis
The pandemic also had a major impact on the market. For those wishing to know how many drugs there are on the market for erectile dysfunction, there are companies that produce drugs such as sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis) and avanafil (Stendra) in addition to few others.
Some of the notable companies on the market are Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Bayer AG, Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., VIVUS, Inc., Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Adamed. Companies are working on innovating their products and maintaining their health standards so that no recalls will occur in the future.
Based on the dose, generic sildenafil is among the most dominant drugs as it is often offered at a lower cost than Viagra. Therefore, the availability of the drugs could lead to higher prescription rates and market expansion. As the prevalence of this disease increases with age due to co-morbid conditions such as obesity, diabetes, among others. People with hormonal, pharmacological, neurological and other diseases are at increased risk of this disease and are leading to the growth of the erectile dysfunction drug market.
People who have diabetes who are in low- or middle-income nations will often face this difficulty. Market growth will be hampered by a lack of healthcare infrastructure and manufacturing errors. There are generic drug recalls happening due to the manufacturing defect. This type of recall will have a gap in the supply of drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Petros Pharmaceuticals has launched two self-selection studies for the erectile dysfunction drug STENDRA (avanafil)
On January 18, 2022; Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a leading provider of men’s health therapies, has initiated two self-selection studies for its erectile dysfunction (ED) drug STENDRA (avanafil). The results of these studies lead to a potential over-the-counter (OTC) status for STENDRA (avanafil) in the United States. It is part of a more comprehensive data package that the company plans to submit to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Get Method to https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/2086
Increase in the number of erectile dysfunctions, increase in the geriatric population and growth Number of chronic diseases are some of the main factors driving market growth
One of the main factors driving the growth of the erectile dysfunction drug market is the growing number of erectile dysfunction (ED). Due to the increased adoption of a poor lifestyle, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease are on the rise, leading to problems such as erectile dysfunction as people get older. The current lifestyle of young people in many emerging countries is very stressful, resulting in increased consumption of alcohol, smoking and fast food or prepared foods. Due to these factors, overall health and fitness are impaired, which increases the chances of erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, as the elderly population increases, the number of patients with erectile dysfunction also increases, which is a significant driver of the global erectile dysfunction drugs market throughout the forecast period. for instance; according to Johns Hopkins Medicine, the prevalence of erectile dysfunction is estimated to be around 322 million worldwide by 2025.
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Segmentation Analysis
The other segment is expected to see profitable market growth in the coming years due to the broader application base and availability of ED drugs such as Mvix (mirodenafil) and Helleva (lodenafil carbonate), among others. These are used for the treatment of adult patients with erectile dysfunction. Increased approval of over-the-counter ED products provides easy access to disease patients. Innovation will be at the forefront of market growth.
- Stendra / Spedra
- Staxyn / Levitra
By distribution channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Regional Analysis
The North American region has dominated the market thanks to the presence of most companies in the market and the growth of a sedentary lifestyle. However, it will be the Asia Pacific market will be the fastest growing market because the region will see cases of diabetes causing this disease and the size of the erectile dysfunction drug market increases.
Special Requirements Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Report is also available for following regions:
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi ArabiaUnited Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the MEA
Get full access to all reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/pharmaceutical/erectile- satisfunction-drugs-market
- With a CAGR of 12.82%, the Omega-3 market is striking 4,215.7 million dollarsGlobally by 2028
- With a CAGR of 6.7%, the clinical microbiology market is expected to catch up 7691.4 million dollars by 2028
- With a CAGR of 6.3%, the acne treatment market expects to reach 19.03 billion globally by 2028
- With a CAGR of 4.5%, the microalgae market is projected to reach 4996.8 million by 2027
- With a CAGR of 10.1%, the size of the monoclonal antibody market is expected to exceed $ 282.8 billion by 2027
- The nutricosmetics market is expected to catch up $ 11,385.6 million by 2027 with a CAGR of 7.82%
- The active pharmaceutical ingredients market is expected to catch up 284.4 billion dollars by 2027 with a CAGR of 6.4%
- The biopharmaceutical market is expected to reach 703.28 billion dollars by 2027 with a CAGR of 12.5%
- Market of anticoagulants by class of drugs (NOAC, Eliquis, Bevyxxa, Xarelto, Savaysa and Lixiana, Pradaxa, heparin and LMWH, vitamin K antagonists, others), by route of administration (oral anticoagulant, injectable anticoagulant), by application (fibrillation atrial and heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism (PE, others), industry analysis, trends and forecasts, 2021-2027
- The quercetin market is expected to catch up 406.58 million dollars in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.53%
- The size of the digital PCR market is expected to reach $ 955.1 million and grow at the CAGR of 9.35% over the forecast period from 2022 to 2028
- The diabetes care devices market is expected to generate revenue of 45.09 billion dollars by 2028, globally, at a CAGR of 8.1%.
- Anthrax Vaccines 2022 Market Size, Company Statistics, Trends and Detailed Analysis of Top Companies Based on Forecasts Through 2028
- The size of the medical tricorder market is $ 5411.2 million in 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75%
- The genetic panel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.1%, valued at 2,263.4 million dollars Growth, industry trends, value, analysis and forecasts up to 2028
i-Factor: real-time market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our customers always one step ahead of the competition. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform displays key data points to help make agile, reliable and holistic decisions. Register for the free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market research and consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and business insights produced by highly trained and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available across a wide range of verticals including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemistry and more. The Brand Essence market research report will be best suited for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and directors, governments, agencies, organizations and graduate students. students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India, and our sales office is in London.
Follow us: Linkedin
Mr. Vishal Sawant
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Corporate Sales: + 44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162
SOURCE Brandessence Market research and consulting Private Limited