Table of Contents Travel and Leisure ICT Investment Market Trends for Enterprises by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022 Summarizes Key Findings of ICT Customer Knowledge Survey conducted in the first half of 2022.
New York, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Report “ICT Investment Market Trends for Enterprises in Travel and Leisure by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022″ – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365239/?utm_source=GNW
It reveals how overall ICT budgets and their allocations to various business functions and spending areas have changed for travel and leisure businesses in 2022 compared to 2021.
The report also discusses the changing ICT budget allocations for digital transformation enabling technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things (IoT), automation and edge computing across enterprises in 2022 versus to 2021. Focuses on change in ICT budget allocations across 30 categories of IT hardware, software and services.
The report also provides an indication of ICT opportunities in the travel and leisure sector with forward-looking insights into business spending priorities for more than 100 sub-categories of ICT products and services over the next two years.
Survey Report Provides Information and Insights on ICT Spending by Businesses in the Travel and Leisure Sector –
– Insights into ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
– Company ICT budget allocations by ICT project type
– Breakdown of corporate budget allocation variation by digital transformation areas
– Segment ICT budget allocation trend
– Insights into the ICT spending priorities of companies in the travel and leisure sector
– Enterprise cloud computing investment priorities
– Majority of enterprises saw their ICT budgets increase slightly in most ICT product/service areas in 2022 compared to the previous year.
– The majority of travel and leisure enterprises saw public cloud computing budget allocations increase slightly for all three deployment types in 2022 compared to 2021.
– Most companies had small increases in software budget allocations across all software categories; however, as far as security is concerned, the proportion indicating significant increases in the budget allocation is relatively high.
– Most companies see budget allocations for IT services increase slightly across all service categories in 2022 compared to 2021.
Reasons to buy
– The report is based on the IT Customer Insight survey conducted annually on key ICT decision makers of enterprises across various vertical industries to understand ICT investment priorities and trends.
– This survey report offers an in-depth look at corporate ICT investment trends and how it has changed this year compared to the previous year.
– The report also presents an analysis of corporate ICT budget allocations for various spending areas, business functions and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
– With more than 50 charts, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides insights in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision makers built on research gleaned from local IT decision makers, enabling executives to quickly catch up with current and emerging trends in enterprise ICT investment priorities.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365239/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need, instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001